A Message to Our Community About COVID-19
Country Club Urgent Care Center is Taking Every Step to Keep You Safe
• Every morning, each staff member is screened for fever and respiratory symptoms. If any staff member has any of these symptoms, they are tested for COVID-19 and sent home for self-quarantine until the test comes back negative.
• We are sanitizing every surface touched by each patient diligently.
• Our front office staff is screening patients and rooming them as soon as possible, especially if the patient is showing respiratory symptoms or fever.
• Any patient is welcome to sit in their car for the entire check-in process to keep them safe while practicing social distancing.
• Social distancing is practiced in the lobby, as well.
Please know we are taking your health seriously. We are here to serve you!
COVID-19 symptoms include:
- • Fever
- • Cough
- • Body aches
- • Shortness of breath
Self-Quarantine for the Next Two Weeks If:
You are returning from one of the hotspots in the nation such as New York City, Seattle, and San Francisco. Your family should be included in this home quarantine if you’re all staying in the same house.
If You Have Not Come in Contact with COVID-19:
For most of us who have not come in contact with an individual with the virus or have not been traveling to areas of concern, you should not worry about your runny nose or cough, and if you have a fever notify us before coming to the clinic.